101 E Main St Louisville, Kentucky 40202
We’re looking for associates who are dedicated to service and believe in following the Golden Rule of treating others the way you want to be treated. Our Client was founded on this premise, and this value is reflected in our expectations for providing perfect service to our consumers, providers, employers, agents and others we work with. At our Client, Perfect Service® means getting the basics done right, delivering value and quality, and providing everyone with personalized attention and guidance. We want to engage with our members through every step of their journey to lifelong well-being. This includes meaningful direct consumer interaction and developing positive relationships with healthcare providers. Our Client's associates provide Perfect Service every day to our members, employers, providers, and colleagues. We’re looking for people who improve their own well-being by looking out for the best interests of others.
Our Client is seeking a PNO Specialist in Provider Operations where you receive and enter contract payment rates, demographic updates, and requests to add/remove providers from the network. You will use critical and analytical thinking to interpret contracts and tasks to ensure quality and accuracy.
• Resolve provider update submissions by using established best practices
• Build lasting relationship with internal and external customers
• Help Humana achieve the goal of providing the Perfect Experience to providers and members.
• High School Diploma
• Proficiency in all Microsoft Office Programs, including Word and Excel
• Ability to type 35 wpm
• Capacity to maintain confidentiality
• Microsoft Access & PowerPoint
• Previous healthcare experience
• Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree
• Fluency in Spanish