Continuous Improvement Specialist
Dallas, Texas 75234
- Identifies 10+ day jobs
- Perform root cause analysis 3. Propose and implement Corrective Actions / Continuous Improvements
- Identify priority jobs to expedite within the labs (via the lab champions)
- Provide ship-date estimates for jobs in process
- Required to travel between Labs daily (approx. 15 miles driving each way)
- Required to spend time hands-on in the Labs.
- Desk work / Lab work 50/50 split
- Continuous Improvement experience
- Project coordinator/lead experience
- Should be a strong team player
- Strong analytical and decision making skills
- Strong communication skills – verbal, written and interpersonal.
- Well-organized and able to handle detailed work in a fast-paced environment.
- Good understanding of MS office applications, including MS Access.
- Optical Lab Experience – Preferred
- Optifacts - Preferred
- Salesforce.com - Preferred