3975 NW 120th Avenue Coral Springs, Florida 33065
Voca Financial has immediate openings available for Concur Administrator/Coordinator professionals in Coral Springs, FL! Interested candidates will reach out to Ethan Adler at firstname.lastname@example.org, direct line 303-302-5265.
Voca connects professionals in Finance with fantastic companies nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
- Concur administer / coordinator will perform task related to maintaining accounts for the Corporate Shared Services Department. The role will have responsibility and oversight for the following areas:
1. The primary responsibility will be to assist with the launch of the Concur P2P tool, but may have additional responsibilities.
2. Manage internal business partner or vendor/supplier escalations for any issues or question.
3. Coordinate/Partner with and oversight of operations performed by FDC’s third Party Vendor service provider.
4. Responsibility for root cause determination and resolution of process issues in data entry, payment processing, supplier maintenance, customer service, problem resolution, invoice processes and automated workflows for coding and/or approvals.
5. Ensure compliance in processes with FDC’s AP Policies and procedures.
6. Test/auditing of processes, procedures, for soundness, accuracy and application of financial and accounting standards.
7. Prepare reports for management review, and monitor/analyze internal operational reporting to determine appropriate next steps.
8. Work with technical resources to resolve system failures and problems.
9. Participate/Lead projects/initiations technical or operational (system upgrades, tool implementations, process redesigns as assigned.
10. Perform ad-hoc functions as assigned by management.
Limited travel may be required.
- Requirements: 4 year degree and 2-5 years experience required
Understanding of the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles in theory and practice;
Intermediate leadership skills; demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills;
High PC skills with advanced knowledge of internet amazon, facebook, social media, internet networks, setting up and managing accounts, and dashboards on the internet.
Knowledge of cloud based (SAAS) systems(like Conncur, or other T&E systems ); knowledge of financial systems is optional but helpful (Oracle, 170 Markview or other large financial system expertise) .
Very High verbal and written communication skills, including an ability to work independently and effectively with multiple levels of the organization;
Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously;
Experience working in a fast paced office environment of a large corporation preferred;
Experience working with Third Party Vendor outsourcing preferred.
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages