901 South Mopac Expressway Austin, Texas 78746
Voca Technology has immediate openings available for Computer Operator professionals in Austin, TX!
Voca connects professionals in Technology with fantastic companies nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
• Deep experience in Windows 2008 R2 and Windows server 2012 R2
• Experience with Active Directory and related services
• Experience in a multi-domain environment
• Experience implementing automated tasks on Windows 2008 and Windows 2012
• Good command of FTP software
• Excellent verbal and written Communication skills
• Ability to write and update concise and logical documentation
• Able to communicate efficiently with management
• Able to work with team members, at all levels, decision makers, and stakeholders to define business requirements and system goals and to identify and resolve business batch processing issues timely.
• Windows certification is a plus.
• Experience with Windows serve 2008/2012, file share access, and support.
• Experience with Windows active directory
• Experience with Winbatch or another scheduling system for processing customer data.
• Extensive troubleshooting skills using Windows 2008 and 2012.
• Knowledge of FTP
• Associates degree in Computer Science, or total job experience will be considered as an equivalent.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science preferred
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
Voca: The Spirit of Work