6300 Bee Cave Rd Building 2, suite 100 Austin, TX 78746
Voca has an immediate opening available for a Compliance Associate in Austin, TX! Interested Candidates will email current resume to Chad Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org and call 612-324-0800.
- The Compliance Associate supports the on-going coordination, implementation, and maintenance for divisional medical device Compliance Programs.
- This individual will provide administrative and analytical support to the Directors of Compliance (CAHF and Neuromodulation) to ensure compliance with applicable laws, regulations, company policies, and standards that govern the Company’s US business operations and practices.
- It will require the individual to work with a number of functional areas and will have a heavy emphasis on audit and self-monitoring efforts, expense management, and daily coordination of US related compliance efforts which will be of an administrative nature.
- Job Duties include Administrative Functions such as Schedule/coordinate meetings, monitor shared inboxes, manage training calendar and training attendance records, draft and maintain meeting minutes, create and submit expense reports on behalf of Compliance Directors, book and coordinate travel logistics, and order and maintain office supplies.
- Will perform intake of issues for compliance review and maintain supporting documentation/records.
- Process and/or triage forms and other compliance related inquiries for review.
- Develop and maintain compliance metrics and monitor compliance trends across areas of review.
- Assist in the analysis of expenses, marketing opportunities (booths), travel deviation requests, and consultant payments to ensure compliance with company policies and industry standards.
- Under the direction of the Directors of Compliance, assist with the audit and self-monitoring initiatives and the execution of the division.
- Bachelor Degree preferred, ideally in a science or political science.
- Requires extensive writing and analysis skills.
- Requires 1-3 years of medical device, pharma, or healthcare experience; preferably in a compliance, paralegal, regulatory or HR role.
- The candidate should be highly organized with a strong attention to detail and a commitment to accuracy and confidentiality.
- The candidate should be able to work in a face-paced environment while successfully balancing multiple priorities and projects.
Voca: The Spirit of Work