Voca Professional has immediate openings available for Compliance Associate professionals in Austin, TX!
Voca connects healthcare professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
- Provide analysis and support to the compliance department to ensure adherence to applicable laws, regulations, company policies and standards that govern the company’s business operations and practices.
- This position will focus on all or part of the following: training, policies, disclosure/auditing, expense analytics, consultant matters, general expenditures, and additional duties as delegated.
- May be responsible for developing and/or maintaining compliance metrics as well as possibly monitoring compliance trends across areas of review.
- This position could also assist with the audit and self-monitoring initiative of the division.
- This role may assist in the development of compliance training programs as well as compliance procedures and policies.
- The selected candidate may coordinate limited group and/or individual travel planning and booking.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Education requirement: BA or BS preferred, ideally in a science or political science
- Prior skills: Extensive writing and analysis
- Required experience: 1-3 years of medical device, pharma, or healthcare; preferably in a compliance, paralegal, regulatory or HR role
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
Voca: The Spirit of Work