Voca Professional has immediate openings available for Compliance Analyst professionals in Jersey City, NJ! Interested candidates will email resume to Devon Holtegaard at email@example.com and call 303-302-5265.
Voca connects professionals with fantastic companies nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
- Compliance Analyst supports the compliance function by administering compliance processes, projects, or programs. This position performs individual and business entity reviews, investigations and enhanced due diligence. This position is routinely involved in addressing regulatory compliance, compliance review, and reporting matters. This position independently assesses routine as well as non-routine compliance issues, and determines when to escalate issues to management, the appropriate legal counsel and/or business unit personnel.
• Conduct research and fact gathering for BSA/AML and other global sanction requirements.
• Identify regulatory compliance issues/concerns and make suggestions and/or take corrective action to implement solutions to improve controls/operations.
• Identify and Resolve suspicious activity and potential government sanction matches by working with decision assistants to determine further actions on client account status, blocking of funds, and regulatory reporting.
• Prepare and submit SAR and CTR for regulatory filing.
• Assist Compliance Manager with various process improvement projects.
• Keep self -informed of the latest BSA/AM/OFAC Regulatory requirements through monitoring of updates to Global Regulations and through attending trainings.
• Build positive working relationships with internal and external clients by keeping Compliance Manager informed of screening progress, responding timely to client inquiries, understanding the business, and maintaining professionalism.
- Mon-Fri 8:00-5:00pm
- • 2-3 years of substantive compliance or other relevant experience is required.
• Proven knowledge and understanding of AML/Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) regulations and Global Government Sanctions.
• Excellent analytical, project management, interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral).
• Ability to prioritize workflow in order to meet deadlines.
• Flexibility to change daily routine quickly, as business needs may change.
• Ability to work under pressure with a high degree of efficiency;
• Ability to manage and prioritize workload;
• Experience with Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, Power Point, etc);
• Experience with database type applications – Actimize highly desirable; Certifications: CAMS, CRCM or related certifications preferred
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
Voca: The Spirit of Work