3050 Superior Dr NW Rochester, Minnesota 55905
Voca Professional has immediate openings available for Insurance Communications Specialist professionals in Rochester, MN! If you're interested please email your resume to email@example.com.
Voca connects professionals with fantastic companies nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
• Demonstrates strong writing, editing, presentation, and interpersonal skills
• Has strong skills in the field of communications, media relations, social media, digital, news and/or staff engagement communications activities.
• Demonstrates a strong understanding of the communications discipline along with critical thinking and strategic counseling skills.
• Proactively seeks opportunities to build and improve positive relationships with colleagues, leaders, and experts.
• Builds credibility with peers and internal stakeholders
• Assesses opportunities for improvements, and demonstrates willingness and ability to adapt to change.
Writer must be able to come on site for initial orientation and then approximately 20% of the time to meet with subject matter experts, marketing colleagues, and sales leadership. Primary duty of writer will be assisting with the development, review, and packaging of proposal responses for major health care organizations around the world. Additional responsibilities will include marketing collateral development, presentation support, and other marketing-related writing activities.
A bachelor's degree in a related field, which may include liberal arts, business, communications, marketing, healthcare, or similar field, plus 3 years professional experience in a relevant field.
Health care experience preferred.
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
Voca: The Spirit of Work