500 W Main St Louisville, KY 40202
Voca has an immediate opening available for a Communication Specialist in Louisville, KY! Interested Candidates should email their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Direct 952-303-8117.
- LONG TERM TEMPORARY POSITION FOR 6 MONTHS WITH THE POTENTIAL TO BE EXTENDED. POSITION MAY TRANSITION TO PERM BASED ON CANDIDATE PERFORMANCE AND ATTENDANCE. CANDIDATES WHO WORK REMOTE MAY BE CONSIDERED.*
HOURS: Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
DRESS CODE: Business casual
*IF CANDIDATE IS AVAILABE TO WORK IN LOUISVILLE, THE POSITION WILL BE LOCATED DOWNTOWN. SUPPLEMENTAL PARKING EXPENSES WILL BE PAID BY THE COMPANY TO OFFSET MONTHLY PARKING FEES ASSOCIATED WITH THE LOCATION.
This position will be for a cross functional resource in our HR Compensation team. The candidate selected will be responsible for supporting the Recognition and Sales Incentive Design teams within the department.
Currently, the department is preparing to launch a new recognition program. This person will be responsible for completing the internal communication work stream as it relates to the program roll out. The candidate selected will also be responsible for communicating ongoing operations for the incentive design team. Additional core duties will include, but are not limited to:
• PowerPoint creation and presentation to be delivered to executive members of leadership through the enterprise
• Memo generation and delivery to key stakeholders on project updates and/or changes
• Articles & blogs for posting within the intranet
• Documentation changes in accordance with project design; communication to appropriate parties within our finance, IT, and communication teams
- • Bachelor’s Degree
• Minimum of 2-3 years handling duties as detailed above
• Expert level experience with MS Office Word, Excel, & PowerPoint
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Communication experience working specifically to support Human Resources is a huge plus