Carrollton, Texas 75006
- Coordination of attendance at various events
- Manage logistics around any event or activity
- Provide timely communication and updates
- Assist in fielding employee requests for donations to charities, volunteer events and/or civic obligations
- Serve as a representative for the organization at community meetings and forums.
- Research and review organizations for potential partnership with our Client.
- Analyze results of partnership for impact on employee engagement, brand elevation, and social impact.
- Communicate internally and externally participation, partnership, sponsorship and success on various events and occasions.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, public health, social work or related field.
- 3-5 years of experience in community work.
- Experience working with executive leaders.