666 Grand Ave SUITE 500 Des Moines, IA 50309
Voca has an immediate opening available for a Communication Representative in Des Moines, Iowa!
- Assist in the coordination and implementation of communications activities designed to create or maintain a favorable image and reputation for Berkshire Hathaway Energy among both internal and external audiences. This contract position will interact with employees, reporters and other key stakeholders impacted by the organization. This position will generate content, edit and distribute employee communications; write, edit and assist in layout of print publications; assist with media inquiries; and provide coordination and support to various Berkshire Hathaway Energy corporate communications projects.
- Provides Support to the Following Positions
- Director, communications (BHE)
- Office of the Chairman, Berkshire Hathaway Energy
- Other executives, as needed
- Other businesses communications teams, as needed
- Primary Job Duties and Responsibilities (Essential Job Functions)
- Manages a variety of internal communication projects, including content development, copy editing, research, data analysis, process review and documentation. Leads, writes and manages the development and distribution of Berkshire Hathaway Energy employee communications materials. (40%)
- Assists with compiling information and writing for various reports, presentations and data requests. (30%)
- Writes news releases and talking points to proactively or reactively respond to media inquiries and/or for internal audiences. Supports media relations activities. (15%)
- Provide proofing support for corporate communications projects and other projects as needed. (10%)
- Provides departmental administrative support, as needed. Follows all company and department processes and procedures in daily work. (5%)
- Performs additional responsibilities as requested or assigned.
Voca: The Spirit of Work