Commercial Sales Representative
6233 Bandel Road Northwest Rochester, MN 55901
Voca has an immediate opening available for a Commercial Sales Representative in Rochester, MN! Interested candidates will email current resume to Chad Miller at email@example.com and call 952-303-8107.
- The Commercial Sales Representative is responsible for promoting and selling company products and services and maintaining customer relations with commercial customers in a professional and business-like fashion in assigned area of responsibility.
- He/she will operate within the confines of the core company values while contributing to the success of their functional team.
- Treat all co-workers, customers, and vendors with dignity and respect.
- Promotes and sells company products and services to existing and potential commercial customers in his/her designated territory.
- Continued prospecting and growth in assigned territory, adding new business.
- Maintains accurate and complete customer information and call records utilizing CRM software or other methods endorsed by the Sales Division.
- Pick up and deliver tires and related products to customers including the proper paper work (hand-held printed receipts, invoices, etc).
- Provides information and solutions to enhance our relationship with existing and potential customers (e.g. ISTI, fleet analysis, tire tracking).
- Promote the mounted tire and route service programs to all accounts and prospects.
- Meet or exceed Sales and Gross Profit goals established for designated sales area.
- Maintains assigned vehicle and equipment in good working condition.
- Assists credit department in the collection of accounts as needed.
- Handles warranty situations with customer in a timely manner.
- Completes all paperwork and forms accurately in relation to ordering, service and invoicing.
- Keeps informed of current training to insure customers receive the best sales/service possible.
- Promotes a positive image of Royal Tire, Inc. both during and after working hours.
- Performs related work as required in a team atmosphere.
- High School plus 2 years of experience.
- This position will be in contact with people approximately 75% of the time.
- The qualified candidate must possess a strong work ethic and value system, strong verbal and written communication skills and a working knowledge of computers.
- They must have a thorough understanding of the sales process and be comfortable working independently.
- The qualified candidate must also have a Valid Driver’s License with acceptable driving record, the ability to obtain a DOT Health Card, and the ability to pass other pre-employment screening requirements.
- The candidate must obtain TIA certification within six months of hire.
Voca: The Spirit of Work