As a Clinical Innovations Specialist you will contribute to the success of Humana’s business strategy by collecting broad based information and gathering resources and data in order to arm the team with the tools necessary to enhance consumer engagement, choice, and trust.
Utilize electronic documentation system to attach clinical information received to cases.
Document all calls in electronic documentation system.
Occasionally make outbound calls to engage members and/or providers to verify clinical information.
Create and send out written correspondence to providers.
• High School Diploma
• Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications, including Word and Excel
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Working knowledge of computers, or a demonstrated technical aptitude and an ability to quickly learn new systems
• Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Health or a related field
• Familiarity with medical terminology and/or ICD codes