Clinical Innovation Specialist
Dublin, OH 43017
• Researching incorrect patient phone numbers/disconnected etc. to find alternate new numbers.
• Methods will be Google, searching through clinical records, contacting provider offices to complete.
• Lots of research.
• Worker will have access to this centralized Outlook email box.
• They will go into the email box, drag and drop ten faxes at a time onto their workstation. They will do the following:
1) Open up the fax
2) Look for the patient identifier
3) Look the member up in CGX
4) Find case associated with the fax (typically the identifier is by location)
5) Go into the case and attach the fax.
6) Label the fax with the proper naming convention
7) Move to the next fax
8) When the ten are done, go into the centralized email mailbox and grab ten more
• In addition to the above, they may have the opportunity to take inbound calls for the Ohio region. They would triage calls, route to the appropriate nurse