Voca Health has an opportunity for a Clinical Compliance Admin with our client in San Jose. Interested candidates will reach out to Jon Burckhardt at JBurckhardt@myvoca.com, direct line 347.293.2564.
- The primary job function of the Clinical Data & Project Specialist is to maintain high clinical data submission rates for CROWNWeb (CW) and satisfy all compliance requirements for the program.
- This entails ongoing review of all systems to be sure that patient information is consistent, accurate, and complete.
- The Clinical Data & Project Specialist also helps with projects for the Regulatory and Education departments.
- It requires timely action to coordinate the correction of data that is found to be inconsistent, incomplete, or inaccurate.
- As the liaison between our Client's data warehouse manager, IS Helpdesk, the centers, Accounts Receivable, CROWNWeb, SPIN/IT, and the ESRD Networks, ongoing communication is required to achieve the following goals:
- Successful electronic submission of a majority of CW data (goal is 100%)
- Accurate patient identifiers for accurate billing, data submission
- Maintenance of patient history and status in SPIN, CW
- Routine submission of required forms (start, death, census) etc.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. certificate required, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- One (1) year dialysis center experience
- In-depth knowledge/training for CROWNWeb
- n-depth knowledge of electronic medical record systems
- Excellent computer skills
- Knowledge of center processes (Administrative functions/admissions/discharges, etc.)
Clinical knowledge of ESRD treatments, meds, labs, other
Voca is a relationship organization focused on uniting talented individuals with exceptional companies. At Voca, we strongly believe that a better career results in a happier you, and we are therefore dedicated to help guide people on a career path that fulfills their passion and purpose.