Clinical Data Entry
Dublin, Ohio 43017
The Great Lakes Region within this Client group recently acquired the State of Michigan and therefore there is a very large influx of case files that need to be entered electronically.
There are a large number of electronic faxes that are in an Outlook centralized mailbox. There are thousands in this mailbox.
Worker will have access to this centralized Outlook email box. They will go into the email box, drag and drop ten faxes at a time onto their workstation. They will do the following:
1) Open up the fax
2) Look for the patient identifier
3) Look the member up in CGX
4) Find case associated with the fax (typically the identifier is by location)
5) Go into the case and attach the fax.
6) Label the fax with the proper naming convention
7)Move to the next fax
8) When the ten are done, go into the centralized email mailbox and grab ten more