Voca Health has immediate openings available for Clinical Assistant professionals in Woodbury, MN !
Voca connects healthcare professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
- Works within the scope of practice defined by our client and under the direction of the provider.
- Escorts patients to the exam room. prepares patient for visit with provider, and approriately and accurately documents patient information in the medical record.
- Prepares and administers medications as directed by the provider.
- Processes patient calls and messages in order to assist patients and provider workflow.
Including but not limited to gathering data/information and communicating with patients in person or via phone.
- Demonstrates and promotes understanding of high quality patient care while utilizing evidence-based practice to reach our clients clinical quality, patient experience, employee engagement, and smart growth/financial health measures.
- Performs laboratory specimen collection and processing to ensure accurate and appropriate performance of patient testing while maintaining patient dignity, comfort, and confidentiality.
- Maintains knowledge of, and complies with, all relevant laws, regulations, policies, procedures and standards.
- Actively participates in creating and implementing improvements.
- Performs other responsibilities as needed/assigned.
- Knowledge/Skills: medical terminology, direct patient care, communicating with patients and families, teamwork, phlebotomy, and computer skills
- Trade or Vocational Certification Completion of CMA/RMA or LPN program required.
- Credentials Essential: Description: Certified Med Assistant (CMA) Qualification Source: American Association of Medical Assistants Description:
- Registered Medical Assistant (AMT) Qualification Source: American Medical Technologists
- Experience: No previous ambulatory experience required.
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
Voca: The Spirit of Work