Client Tech Support Rep Lead IV
2900 Westside Parkway Alpharetta, Georgia 30004
Voca Professional has immediate openings available for Client Tech Support Rep Lead IV professionals in Alpharetta, GA!
Voca connects professionals with fantastic companies nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
- This position requires a versatile, highly motivated individual capable of supplying frontline technical and operational support to our Resellers and Direct Clients as well also internal Development, Implementation, Treasury and Accounting teams working on the BillMatrix NEXT application. As a vital part of the Service Operations team, this position involves working on complex systems and providing general technology support services, ensuring overall customer satisfaction and full completion/resolution of support requests. As the Team Lead, this position requires moderate supervision and a high degree of organization and ability to assign work to others and assess risk and priority. You will lead a team of Sr. Technical Representatives and assign their work in an agile manner to be worked, tested, and promoted in support of our Incident and Case Management requests.
- • 5 years of experience working in a financial institution – billing and payments, ACH and Credit Card is a plus
• 5 years of experience working in a Support, Operations, Customer Service or related field
• Proven ability to lead team members and organize the assignment of issues to other team members and ensure SLAs are being met
• Strong Communication (both written, presentation and verbal) skills
• Proven use of a computer based ticketing system to create, track and/or resolve service requests related to non-routine client inquiries through phone or email contact.
• Able to work holidays, weekends, or extended hours as business needs dictate.
• Ability to quickly learn a new application and teach others
• Associate or Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent work experience)
• Willingness to work in a team environment
• Ability to Research/Resolve client inquiries using existing company resources.
• Promote and maintain positive client relations.
• Provide general application support and troubleshooting for issues such as: application and configuration, file transfer, customer payment and reconciliation.
• Create and maintain Service Operations knowledgebase of solutions. Collaborate extensively with peers to resolve client issues while actively contributing to a growing knowledge network that improves the effectiveness of the team and the information available to our clients.
• Assist knowledge transition from Development and Implementation teams on application-specific areas covering functional, technical, work process and environment.
• Provides appropriate personnel a precise understanding of user's issues when the problem needs to be escalated to a higher level.
• Participates in training programs to continuously improve product knowledge and service skills.
• Self-starter with sense of urgency
The following are a plus:
• Familiarity with batch job scheduling software such as CA Workload Automation
• Hands on experience in writing PowerShell Scripts
• Experience with SQL Server Database
• Well versed in .Net programming language
• Demonstrated experience with Monitoring tools and ability to use those tools to proactively make and recommend changes based on issues or trends prior to Clients’ experiencing issues.
• Willingness to work in a team environment and within an Agile methodology
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
Voca: The Spirit of Work