Client Tech Support Engineer
600 Colonial Center Pkwy Lake Mary, Florida 32746
Voca Professional has immediate openings available for Client Tech Support Engineer professionals in City, State!
Voca connects professionals with fantastic companies nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
- Highest level technical support for all in-house clients, testing environments as well as support to in-house and outsourcing clients’ production environments. Point of escalation for nightly processing of in-house clients, testing environments as well as production environments.
- Install new software release upgrades into test and production environments.
- Resolves deployment related issues for clients and internal resources prior to live production.
- Performs risk assessments throughout the implementations lifecycle up to live production. Participates in scheduled meetings, review all requests prior to migrated into production environments.
- Provides expertise and coordinates unique and complex troubleshooting efforts between clients, implementations, engineering, development, application support, and operations staff. In-depth research/analysis achieving frequent resolution of client issues. Escalates Base code defects to development.
- Participates in daily Turnover call to correct any items that are outstanding from nightly processing
Interface with technical development resources and internal client services personnel to determine nature of non-routine and moderately complex problems and implements remedial procedures for customer. Consults on complex projects on existing applications, process flows and overall operating systems.
- Review new designs, enhancements and programs with systems analysts and applications programming personnel for operating efficiencies
- RPG/ILE Experience as a Software Engineer/developer
- Minimum five years’ experience required
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university in Computer Science, Information Technology
- 10 years’ experience as an RPG/ILE Software Engineer/developer
- Financial services industry preferred
- Technical Help Desk or other troubleshooting experience
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
Voca: The Spirit of Work