Client Service Representative
Hagerstown, Maryland 21740
- Typically supports application, IT hardware and software products.
- Diagnoses and resolves problems using documented procedures and checklists.
- Handles problem recognition, research, isolation, and resolution steps.
- May require follow-up but is capable of handling most issues without escalation to a higher level of expertise.
- Support is related to external clients.
- Requires extensive knowledge of the organization, products, and/or services.
- Typically requires a high school education or equivalent and one to three years’ experience as an Associated Contact Center Technical Specialist.
- Call Center experience a plus.
- Ability to multi Task- BC Knowledge a must, fluent in Internet Explorer, General Computer Competencies