Client Service Representative
1 Western Maryland Parkway Hagerstown, Maryland 21740
- Our Client’s Operations and Call Center functions are focused on providing the outstanding client service, support and experiences that are critical to our ongoing success.
- Our Operations owner-associates are responsible for the stability of our global network infrastructure by helping our financial institution clients with various aspects of transaction processing, including statement management, card production and ticket-issue resolution.
- Our Call Center owner-associates are often the first point of contact for our business clients, and they play an important role in driving client satisfaction.
- They are responsible for answering questions and resolving problems on a wide range of issues, including account activation inquiries, potential fraudulent activity and our full range of products and services.
- Typically supports application, IT hardware and software products.
- Diagnoses and resolves problems using documented procedures and checklists.
- Handles problem recognition, research, isolation, and resolution steps.
- May require follow-up but is capable of handling most issues without escalation to a higher level of expertise.
- Support is related to external clients.
- Requires extensive knowledge of the organization, products, and/or services.
- Typically requires a high school education or equivalent and one to three years’ experience as an Associated Contact Center Technical Specialist.
- Call Center experience a plus. Ability to multi Task- BC Knowledge a must, fluent in Internet Explorer, General Computer Competencies