Client Onboarding Specialist
Titusville, Florida 32780
- Provide onboarding support to client institutions and processors to ensure customer expectations are exceeded.
- Coordinate directly with customers to understand program set up requirements and facilitate conversions and maintenance requests without customer impact.
- Report customer project accomplishments and deliverables to management.
- Review and approve card program changes and trend opportunities for department development.
- Manage non-routine, complex processing and change requests.
- Act as the Project Lead for various initiatives - both internal and external - using Project Management best practices and skills.
- Proactively identify operational opportunities to increase service quality or efficiency.
- Build and enhance positive working relationships with key client institutions, processors and internal stakeholders.
- Assess operational opportunities to increase service quality or efficiency.
- Prepare and maintain detailed project plans, status reports, and issues logs.
- Represent customer and operational requirements to internal client organizations.
- Responsible for own work flow assignments and must be able to take the initiative to resolve problems and meet deadlines.
- Coordinate internal Client resources to ensure delivery on commitments.
- Bachelors/Degree or equivalent experience.
- Typically requires a minimum of 5-7 years’ experience in a customer support role in software, financial or information services.
- Must understand secure and non-secure requirements per industry standards.
- Excellent time management, organization, and planning skills are essential.
- Able to set priorities, influence others, and manage customer expectations.
- Demonstrated success in customer relationship management.
- Self-starter with a demonstrated ability to achieve results as part of an effective team, and ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task under deadlines.
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal skills are required.
- Strong project management skills required.