Job Number: 11347
- Manually extract payments from envelopes, separating and sorting checks and invoices in order to prepare deposit in accordance with client specifications.
- Perform 8-point check inspection to ensure that check is correctly written and ready for logging in to the system.
- Accurately input payment amounts read from the legal line of the checks into unique PC software applications.
- Read and follow specific instructions, which are unique for each account, to accurately prepare deposit.
- Collect and prepare check copies for re-association where applicable.
- Physically re-associate check copies with invoices and envelopes by matching and stapling the check copy, invoice and envelope together in accordance with customer requirements.
- Sort completed batches in outgoing mail area to be returned to the client.
- Meet or exceed established department standards for quality and productivity while completing all of the duties listed above.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 6 months related work experience.