Certified Surgical Technician
5777 E Mayo Blvd Phoenix, Arizona 85054
Voca Health has immediate openings available for Certified Surgical Technician professionals in Phoenix, AZ!
Voca connects healthcare professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
- Performs delegated activities to assist in the care of the patients in the operating room/procedure rooms.
- Under the supervision of a RN and in collaboration with the surgeon, the technologist functions primarily in the scrub role.
- Is responsible for selecting, preparing, and maintaining instrumentation, equipment, and supplies.
- Provides a safe, efficient environment for the surgical patient.
- Applies and enforces principles of aseptic technique and adapts to unpredictable situations within the perioperative setting.
- Works flexible hours, including days, evenings, nights, weekends, and holidays and has on-call responsibilities in a six-week work schedule.
- Graduation from an accredited and/or hospital approved surgical technology program.
- High school diploma or G.E.D. equivalent required.
- One year of clinical experience preferred.
- Certification in Surgical Technology from either the National Board of Surgical Technology and Surgical Assisting (NBSTSA) or the National Center for Competency Testing (NCCT) required and maintained thereafter.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required.
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
Voca: The Spirit of Work