Voca Professional has immediate openings available for Certified Scrum Master professionals in Rochester, Minnesota!
Voca connects healthcare professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
- The Knowledge Management & Delivery Program is looking for an experienced scrum master to champion the agile processes and communicate the health of the team/iteration. The scrum master will act as a process owner working closely with the product owners and project stakeholders. Facilitate daily scrums, weekly backlog refinement meeting, bi-weekly iteration planning meetings, and other team meetings.
- Bachelor’s degree and training/experience in technical development; OR, Associate’s degree and 5 years’ professional experience in technical development.
- Certified Scrum Master a must; excellent communication skills (1:1 and in group facilitation) both in person and remotely as well as excellent written communication skills.
- Medical terminology/familiarity is preferred.
- Able to handle a large workload multitasking a variety of activities.
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
Voca: The Spirit of Work