Certified Medical Assistant
559 Capitol Blvd St. Paul, MN 55103
Voca Health has immediate openings available for Certified Medical Assistant professionals in St. Paul, MN! If you are interested, please send your resume to Elizabeth "Izzy" Merrill at firstname.lastname@example.org and call directly at 952-303-8123.
Voca connects healthcare professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
Provides professional, quality medical care to patients. Partners with clinic staff and clinicians to perform daily patient visits, including rooming patients, assisting clinicians with procedures, administering medications and accurately documenting in the clinic electronic health record. Performs job responsibilities following established clinic protocols and procedures.
- Escorts patients to exam room and appropriately documents information.
- Gathers accurate information during phone conversion with patients. Returns phone calls promptly under direction of clinician.
- Prepares and administers medications and injections as directed by a clinician.
- Performs and assists with procedures and treatments as directed by clinician.
- Processes prescription refill requests, adhering to established clinic protocols for electronic refill requests.
- Demonstrates and promotes understanding of high-quality patient care; utilizes evidence-based medicine and partners with provider and clinic staff to reach clinical quality measures.
- Performs laboratory specimen collection and processing to ensure the accurate and appropriate performance of patient testing while maintaining patient dignity, comfort and confidentiality.
- Maintains knowledge of, and complies with, all relevant laws, regulations, policies, procedures and standards
- Actively participates in creating and implementing improvements.
- Performs other responsibilities as needed/assigned
Job Specific Details
- Monday – Friday
- 4 Week Contract
- $17-20/ Hour
- AAMA – Certified Medical Assistant (CMA)
- Registered Medical Assistant (RMT) – American Medical Technologists
- Basic Life Support (BLS) – American Heart Association
- Graduate of an accredited Medical Assistant program.
- Trade or Vocational Certification
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages