Cath Lab RN - Travel or Local
1400 Bellinger Street Eau Claire, WI 54703
Voca Health has immediate openings available for Travel or local Cath Lab Registered Nurse (RN) professionals in Eau Claire, WI!
Voca connects Travel Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, LPNs, CNAs, and other clinical professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our travelers, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help our travelers reach their individual goals. Voca provides travelers a variety of benefits including insurance, vacation, referral bonuses, and dedicated support for active travelers.
Assignment details are provided below, we’re excited to hear from you. Interested travelers (or local candidates!) will reach out to Voca at email@example.com, 507-288-5260.
- Nurses who work in the cardiac catheterization lab (CCL) will assist the doctor in performing interventional procedures like cardiac catheterizations, valvuloplasties, and angioplasties. Other procedures include inserting pacemakers and implantable cardioverter-defirbrillators (ICDs).
- The nurse will greet the patient when they first come into the cath lab. He or she will answer questions and educate the patient about what is planned and make sure they have informed consent. Vital signs, oxygen, and heart rhythm are monitored continuously, and IVs and medicines are given per the doctor’s order.
- When the procedure is over, the nurse will stay with the patient until they are recovered and ready to return to the floor. The nurse will go with the patient by stretcher to the floor and give the receiving nurse report before returning to the cath lab.
- Registered RN to work in prep/recovery area of cath lab/interventional radiology.
- Student or Graduate of an accredited baccalaureate, associate, or diploma nursing program, as recognized by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN- formerly NLN) or Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE). If graduated from a nursing program that was not accredited by ACEN or CCNE, at least one year of RN experience (within the last 5 years) in an applicable care setting is required. If graduation did not occur within the last two years, one year of RN experience in an applicable care setting is required.
- 8-hour shifts (40 hour work week) from 6am-7pm, Monday-Friday, no on-call, or weekends.
- RN should have ACLS and BLS
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Paid Vacation Program
- Paid Time Off Program
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
- Generous Housing Stipends
- Housing Location Assistance
- Excellent Referral Bonuses
Voca: The Spirit of Work