Voca Health has immediate openings available for Travel or local Case Management (Case Manager) Registered Nurse (RN) professionals in Rancho Mirage,CA!
Voca connects Travel Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, LPNs, CNAs, and other clinical professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our travelers, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help our travelers reach their individual goals. Voca provides travelers a variety of benefits including insurance, vacation, referral bonuses, and dedicated support for active travelers.
Assignment details are provided below, we’re excited to hear from you. Interested travelers (or local candidates!) will reach out to Voca at firstname.lastname@example.org, 507-288-5260.
- A case management nurse is a type of nurse that is instrumental in creating and implementing the treatment of patients in healthcare settings. These types of nurses often collaborate with other medical professionals, such as doctors, to help ensure that patients get the medical care that they need.
- Case managers ensure that ethical and legal issues are addressed. They also ensure that patients receive medically appropriate services. They need to be experts regarding public and private insurance reimbursement policies regarding healthcare. Case managers review charts and meet with other health care professionals to ensure that patients receive appropriate levels of care. They facilitate admission and discharge processes.
- The position is responsible for providing coordination of care in a specific service area in such a manner as to use the right resources, at the right time and at the right level of care in the episodic acute setting. The position reports to the Inpatient Rehabilitation Center Director.
- Knowledgeable about the various health care delivery systems and payer prior approval requirements.
- Understanding of case/care management philosophy and principles
- Good critical thinking skills.
- Good organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
- Ability to collect and analyze data to evaluate the quality of necessary medical services and cost of care data and demonstrate cost savings.
- Understanding of and compliance to patient confidentiality requirements and the related legal and ethical issues.
- Part time person- mostly the shift will be 10A-10P, days vary
- Also would consider a standard Per Diem person
- Required: BSN or MSN
- Required: California Registered Nurse
- Preferred: CCM certified
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Paid Vacation Program
- Paid Time Off Program
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
- Generous Housing Stipends
- Housing Location Assistance
- Excellent Referral Bonuses
Voca: The Spirit of Work