Voca Health has immediate openings available for Travel or local Case Management (Case Manager) Registered Nurse (RN) professionals in Norwood,MA!
Voca connects Travel Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, LPNs, CNAs, and other clinical professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our travelers, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help our travelers reach their individual goals. Voca provides travelers a variety of benefits including insurance, vacation, referral bonuses, and dedicated support for active travelers.
Assignment details are provided below, we’re excited to hear from you. Interested travelers (or local candidates!) will reach out to Voca at email@example.com, 507-288-5260.
- A case management nurse is a type of nurse that is instrumental in creating and implementing the treatment of patients in healthcare settings. These types of nurses often collaborate with other medical professionals, such as doctors, to help ensure that patients get the medical care that they need.
- Case managers ensure that ethical and legal issues are addressed. They also ensure that patients receive medically appropriate services. They need to be experts regarding public and private insurance reimbursement policies regarding healthcare. Case managers review charts and meet with other health care professionals to ensure that patients receive appropriate levels of care. They facilitate admission and discharge processes.
- RN case manager, ASAP start date, 13 weeks, 8 hour days 40 hours week, 2 years min experience , MA license must be in process at tiem of submission- submit proof. weekends as needed
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Paid Vacation Program
- Paid Time Off Program
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
- Generous Housing Stipends
- Housing Location Assistance
- Excellent Referral Bonuses
Voca: The Spirit of Work