800 Carillon Parkway St. Petersburg, FL 33716
Voca Health has immediate openings available for Care Managers professionals in St. Petersburg, FL! Interested Candidates should email resumes to email@example.com!
Voca connects healthcare professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
Job Description:Work with identified members to assess their care needs. - Assist in planning and implementing interventions to meet those needs. - Assist in coordinating services, and monitoring and evaluating the case management plan against the member's personal goals.
QualificationsCare Coaches shall meet one of the following qualifications: - Registered Nurse (RN), licensed in the state of Florida with at least 2 years of relevant experience - Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), licensed in the state of Florida, with at least 4 years of relevant experience. - Five or more years of professional human services experience. - ALL - Must have accessibility to high speed DSL or Cable modem for a home office (No Satellite). - Intermediate to advanced computer skills and experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook. PREFERRED
Bachelor's degree in Social Work, Sociology, Psychology, Gerontology or related field OR Licensed Practice Nurse. - 701B Certification. - Medication application (RFA) experience.
- Prior experience with Medicare & Medicaid recipients.
- Prior nursing home diversion or long term care case management experience.
- Road Warrior who enjoys traveling long distances.
- Previous experience with electronic case note documentation and experience with documenting in multiple computer applications/systems. - Experience working with geriatric population.
- Experience with health promotion, coaching and wellness. - Knowledge of community health and social service agencies and additional community resources
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages