Voca Professional has immediate openings available for Call Center Representative professionals in Omaha, NE!
Voca connects healthcare professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
- Handles inbound calls, which are predominantly routine, but may require deviation from standard screens, scripts, and procedures.
- Handles customer service inquiries and problems via the telephone.
- May answer inquiries, resolve problems, and promote products/services.
- May monitor systems to detect possible fraudulent behavior related to credit card usage and contact card holders to investigate possible fraud.
- Researches problem areas and documents processes used to correct issues.
- Customer service is the primary function, but may include minimal selling or promotion of products or services.
- Uses computerized system for tracking, information gathering, and/or troubleshooting.
- Uses established procedures, but have the ability to deviate when needed, and requires only general supervision
- At least 1 year of call center experience
- Shifts vary between 10:00am and 11:30pm
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
Voca: The Spirit of Work