Voca Professional has immediate openings available for Participant Services Representative professionals in Andover, MA! Interested candidates will reach out to Jamie Brough at firstname.lastname@example.org, direct line 952 303 8115.
Voca connects professionals with fantastic organizations nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
Fantastic Financial Organization located in Andover, MA is seeking Call Center Representatives to support their Participant Services division starting on November 26, 2018. This is a great opportunity for anyone seeking a career in Financial Services. Spanish speaking and those with Series 6 and Series 63 Licenses receive possible premium pay.
• Answering inbound calls from existing and new plan participants, employers, and third party specialists
• Provide general account information and educate participants on questions and available options related to contributions, withdrawals and product information
• Process distributions, loans and general account changes upon direction from participant as allowed by plan provisions
• Assist participants through the navigation of the automated voice response system and participant website.
• Submit requests for research and follow-up if needed after the initial call. May be required to make outbound calls if necessary
• Review, comprehend and implement all new communication regarding plan updates and changes
• Attend meetings and coaching sessions as required
• Must be able to meet department call quality requirements
• Consistent adherence to work schedule and punctuality required
• Must have proven customer service and phone skills
• Must have basic Keyboarding skills
• Must have ability to problem solve and react quickly to client’s needs
• Active Series 6 and Series 63 encouraged to apply (possible pay premium)
• Bilingual (Spanish speaking) encourage to apply (possible pay premium)
• Must be able to work up to 40 hours per week between the hours of 11:00 am and 8:00 pm EST, Monday through Friday, with the possibility of Saturday 9:00 am - 5:30 pm EST.
Voca | Sr. Recruiter
t 507-288-5260 c 414-544-0668
Voca: The Spirit of Work
Voca is a relationship organization focused on uniting talented individuals with exceptional companies. At Voca, we strongly believe that a better career results in a happier you, and we are therefore dedicated to help guide people on a career path that fulfills their passion and purpose.