2075 East Flamingo Rd., Desert Springs Hospital (DSH) Las Vedas, NV 89119
Voca Health has immediate openings available for Travel or Local Cardiovascular Operating Room (CVOR) Registered Nurse (RN) professionals in Las Vegas, NV! If you are interested, please forward your resume to Elizabeth Merrill at firstname.lastname@example.org and call me directly at 952-303-8123.
Voca connects Travel Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, LPNs, CNAs, and other clinical professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our travelers, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help our travelers reach their individual goals. Voca provides travelers a variety of benefits including insurance, vacation, referral bonuses, and dedicated support for active travelers.
Assignment details are provided below, we’re excited to hear from you.
A cardiovascular operating room (CVOR) nurse works as part of the surgical services and operating room teams that treat open-heart (cardiovascular) patient.
- Assist with patient care.
- Ensure that sterile procedures are followed during surgery.
- Guarantees that equipment and medications are available for operating room team.
- Assure patient’s safety at all times.
- Assist Cardiothoracic Surgeons with the instrumentation of Open Heart Surgery.
- Assist with preparation and management of tubing utilized the heart-lung (pump) machines.
Job Specific Details
- $37-$45 / Hour
- BLS ORT Certification -OR- two (2) years on the job experience in major operating room
- Minimum two (2) years of scrub experience in a major operating room.
- Minimum one (1) year of Open Heart Scrub Technician experience.
- Graduate of Operating Room Technical School
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Associate of Science Degree in Nursing
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- BLS ORT Certification is preferred.
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages