CVOR RN - Travel or Local
2075 East Flamingo Rd. Las Vegas, NV 89119
Voca Health has immediate openings available for Travel or local Cardiovascular Operating Room (CVOR) Registered Nurse (RN) professionals in Las Vegas, NV!
Voca connects Travel Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, LPNs, CNAs, and other clinical professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our travelers, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help our travelers reach their individual goals. Voca provides travelers a variety of benefits including insurance, vacation, referral bonuses, and dedicated support for active travelers.
Assignment details are provided below, we’re excited to hear from you. Interested travelers (or local candidates!) will reach out to Voca at firstname.lastname@example.org, 507-288-5260.
- A cardiovascular operating room (CVOR) nurse works as part of the surgical services and operating room teams that treat open-heart (cardiovascular) patients. CVOR nurses assist with patient care, ensure that sterile procedures are followed during surgery, necessary equipment and medications are available for the operating room team and that a patient's safety is assured at all times..
- ACLS - Required BLS - Required Cerner Experience - Required CVOR Experience - Required Primary Source On-Line Verification - Required RN License - Required Travel Experience - Required
- 8 hour day shift with rotational call
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Paid Vacation Program
- 401(k) Program
- Insurance Options
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
- Housing Location Assistance
- Excellent Referral Programs
Voca: The Spirit of Work