Voca Professional has immediate openings for two CT Technologist professionals in Columbus, OH!
Voca connects healthcare professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
- - Performs CT diagnostic imaging procedures on appropriate anatomical regions according to department procedures and protocols
- Locating and recording internal elements of the body, and identifying any anomalies indicative of disease, injury, or other medically significant conditions
- Adjusting equipment and calming patient to eliminate test artifacts
- Monitoring the patient for potentially dangerous physical and emotional changes
- Evaluating test results for clarity and accuracy
- Reviewing tests with peers and physician
- Informing physicians of preliminary findings as requested according to department procedures
- Distributing completed test results to physicians and service providers
- Preparing diagnostic information for physician interpretation
- Maintaining patient charts, entering diagnosis and billing codes, logging data into patient information systems, and updating file systems for tests performed
- Cleaning and sterilizing equipment and work space
- Recognizing equipment malfunctions and readjusting equipment or writing referrals for repair
- Instructing patients in pretest preparation, answering questions, and explaining procedures
- Compliance with Siemens, hospital and departmental policies and procedures
- Maintaining equipment according to Infection Control procedure
- Maintains technical competency through continued education and participation in Siemens training programs
- Under guidance and approval of site Radiologist, administers contrast agents according to site-specific protocols
- Maintains current Permits to Practice in all states in which services are performed
- Performs equipment quality checks and troubleshoots problems. Calls for service and notifies all pertinent team members
- Follows quality assurance guidelines and maintains patient confidentiality
- Performs additional duties as required
- Interact with client personnel and team members in an autonomous responsible, professional and ethical manner
- Must be flexible, reliable and demonstrate sound judgment and initiative
- Ability to function as a CT Technologist in performing examinations of patients of all ages for the purpose of assisting in the diagnosis of patient illness.
- Also will serve as a training resource
Voca: The Spirit of Work