Voca Health has an opportunity for a CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant) with our client in Lake City. Interested candidates will reach out to Jon Burckhardt at JBurckhardt@myvoca.com, direct line 347.293.2564.
- The Patient Care Assistant (PCA) assists nursing staff with delegated tasks of direct and indirect patient care which support and complement nursing practice under the supervision of a registered nurse.
- At a minimum, the PCA carries out designated skills that are within those functions of a certified nursing assistant, as defined by the Arizona State Board of Nursing.
- The incumbent must demonstrate knowledge of the principles of growth and development through the life span and appropriately interpret information relative to the patient's age-specific needs.
- The PCA communicates data reflective of the patient's status and delegated tasks and/or functions.
- The incumbent works flexible hours, which may include days, evenings, nights, holidays, and weekends.
- This would be a great fit for a Nurse Assistant or Patient Care Assistant.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required.
- Graduation from a vocational program for nursing assistants preferred.
- Availability to work flexible hours, which may include days, evenings, nights, holidays, and weekends.
- Ability to adapt to unpredictable situations within the patient care setting.
- Relevant experience preferred.
- Strong computer skills preferred.
- PCA's in the Inpatient Neurology Unit must be able to perform all duties in the Epilepsy monitoring unit.
- Basic Life Support certification is required.
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) credential preferred and may be required per specialty unit guidelines.
Voca is a relationship organization focused on uniting talented individuals with exceptional companies. At Voca, we strongly believe that a better career results in a happier you, and we are therefore dedicated to help guide people on a career path that fulfills their passion and purpose.