901 Second St. S, Mill City Clinic Minneapolis, Minnesota 55415
Voca Health has immediate openings available for CMA professionals in Minneapolis, MN!
Voca connects healthcare professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
- Assist investigators and nursing professionals with collection of research data and samples requiring precise timing, handling, accuracy, processing and distribution.
- Perform procedures or provide care to subjects under all protocols as directed per research protocol or nursing plan of care.
- Assure subject's understanding of protocol and informed consent.
- Collaborate with study personnel and CTSI staff to implement research protocols and support research goals.
- Perform procedures including phlebotomy, vital signs, height and weight, ECGs, IV placement, IV specimen collection, urine/stool collections, etc.
- Perform offsite visits within Fairview, CMRR, the community, the CSC etc. as required per protocol.
- Specimen processing and shipping according to study requirements.
- Operate equipment utilized for research data collection (glucose analyzers, DXA scan, pQCT, BMR machines, etc).
- Maintain a safe environment for patients/staff including setting up equipment and supplies for testing and procedures, assist with stocking and ordering of supplies; coordinate ongoing maintenance of unit equipment.
- Participate in unit process improvements as needed; participate in protocol and continuing educational activities; maintain collaborative and safe environment.
- Provide clerical support when needed.
- Assist investigators in implementation of new research protocols as appropriate.
- A minimum of 1 year experience working as a Certified Medical Assistant.
- Xray Operators Certificate
- Experience working in clinical research
- Phlebotomy experience
- Graduate of an accredited Medical Assistant program and certified by the American Association of medical Assistants (AAMA) or registered by the American Medical Technologists (AMT).
- Ability to work a flexible, rotating schedule, including days, evenings, weekends, rotating holidays and occasional nights.
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
Voca: The Spirit of Work