Cary, North Carolina 27518
- Implement and ensure the effectiveness of sourcing operational systems including but not limited to Spend Visibility, eSourcing and Contract Lifecycle Management, ERP procurement and punch-out catalog service for indirect purchases
- Develop business reporting tools/dashboards to optimize the global strategic sourcing and procurement functions
- Assist in the development and implementation of models to capture sourcing savings and compliance tracking including but not limited to Sourcing Balanced Scorecard, Supplier Balanced Scorecards, Total Cost of Ownership model and Sourcing Savings Project tracking
- Drive adoption and utilization of eSourcing Best Practices and technologies throughout the global sourcing organization
- Assist in the development and execution of training programs pertaining to sourcing technologies as well as core sourcing professional skills
- Proactively monitors advancements in sourcing technologies to ensure our client is aware of leading edge, next wave tools to improve productivity and savings in strategic sourcing
- Conducts periodic benchmarking studies to compare our client's processes, key performance metrics and best business practices with other industry leaders.
- Designs and maintains the Global Strategic Sourcing content of the global Sourcing/Procurement SharePoint site, facilitating the sharing of best industry practices and communications of Sourcing Successes throughout the organization
- Creates and distributes a global Strategic Sourcing Newsletter
- Bachelor’s Degree required (preferably in Business, Finance, and/or Technical field)
- 5 years Sourcing systems program management or Sourcing experience in a manufacturing environment or client-consulting environment
- ISM Certified Purchasing Manager (C.P.M) or Certified Professional in Supply Chain Management (CPSM) certification preferred
- Extensive experience with Sourcing technology required (Spend Visibility, eSourcing, P2P)
- Experience with ERP systems desired (Oracle, SAP, JDE)
- Expertise with Windows based office software required, superior Excel skills required
- Proficiency in training diverse groups through multiple media types preferred.
- Knowledge of the strategic sourcing process and practical application of the process to sourcing projects.
- Strong project management skills.
- 40% global travel required year 1, normalizing to 20% year 2
- Excellent Project Management skills