Voca Professional has immediate openings available for Buyer professionals in Omaha, NE!
Voca connects healthcare professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
- Provide procurement services and support to ensure required material is available for operations, maintenance and capital construction jobs;
- Source materials and issue purchase orders in accordance with company policies and procedures and with regard to lead times, quality and operational requirements;
- Produce and maintain procurement documentation including requests for information, requests for proposals and additional information solicited from prospective vendors;
- Assist with maintaining records, including approved vendor database, electronic purchase order files, Oracle security accesses and staff authorization databases.
- Bachelor’s degree and three or more years of purchasing experience with an industrial type company;
- Experience with purchasing and inventory management systems within an enterprise resource planning application;
- Understanding of accounting principles and experience in computing rates, ratios and percentages;
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft suite software and experience with Oracle financial applications is beneficial.
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
Voca: The Spirit of Work