13100 North Promenade Boulevard Stafford, Texas 77477
1. Analyze and determine business and technical requirements and provide detailed specifications to programming, working independently and collaboratively with the client and other resources, as needed.
2. Provide consultation to the client before, during and after changes, including the development of new procedures the changes may necessitate.
3. Interpret client’s existing systems and workflows through and including the balancing of daily files.
4. Provide training to the client before, during and after changes, including the correct use of the Client system and on-line terminal assistance.
5. Communicate progress and any potential problems to manager/project for awareness and/or resolution.
6. Uses limited independent judgment to make decisions based on precedents and established guidelines.
7. Solves problems using standard procedures
8. Performs other duties as required
Education - BS in Computer Science, MIS, EE or related business field. • Experience – Minimum of 5 years related experience.