2900 Westside Parkway Alpharetta, Georgia 91342
Voca Professional has immediate openings available for Business Analyst III professionals in Alpharetta, GA!
Voca connects professionals with fantastic companies nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
The Senior Business Analyst will support multiple projects across the Payments business. They will work with the SVP, Chief of Staff and Product Line mangers. This individual will work independently as an individual contributor to support the business line’s overall satisfaction. This position will be made available to support all ACH,SCO, and Immediate Funds projects within FRMS.
The Senior Business Analyst role will be to create high quality presentations using information provided as well as information gathered first hand via meetings and feedback. He/she will understand numbers, goals, and storytelling and can translate these to impactful results using PowerPoint and Excel and creating well organized, impactful decks.
In addition, the Business Analyst/Project Manager may be responsible for the iterative process involving multiple inputs from Payments leaders for key organizational documents such as the Quarterly Business Review, Monthly Business Review, and Talent, Strategy, Results documents.
This role will, secondarily, ensure predictable, consistent, and successful project delivery. The Senior Business Analyst will plan, coordinate, and monitor scope. The Senior Business Analyst will partner with key business stakeholders to ensure a successful start-up and completion of a project. The Senior Business Analyst is expected to work under minimal supervision with oversight provided by the Chief of Staff for Payments.
The Senior Business Analyst will manage projects to deliver easy-to-understand reports and make recommendations to the business leaders that will help the organization grow and mature while meeting the established targets.
• Manage and create dashboards, templates and presentations that are needed by the FRMS Payments business.
• Manage overall cadence and calendar for reporting and dash boards. This includes holding others accountable for contributing and updating the reports.
• Perform effective analysis; understand the value of leadership buy-in and assist in decision making.
• Add strategic value as a consultative business partner.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
• Create clear and concise Meeting Minutes, Status Reports and Executive Dashboard Summary for each project (weekly)
• Create all Project Schedules within Microsoft Project
• Takes projects from original concept through final implementation working with internal resources and external customers.
• Defines scope and project objectives.
• Interfaces with all areas affected by the project, both internal and external.
• Develops detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates, and status reports.
• Documents new processes and procedures identified throughout the project and collaborates with training resource in order to produce training for impacted individuals and LOBs.
• Conducts internal and external project meetings and is responsible for project tracking and analysis.
• Recommends and takes actions to direct the analysis and solutions of problems.
• Creates and maintains a project schedule for each project by identifying and monitoring: overall project timeline, project milestones, tasks, resources, ETAs, task dependencies, and critical paths.
• Coordinates with other project managers and organizational entities to identify and monitor issues, impacts and dependencies.
• Prepares and conducts informal and formal presentations
• Displays strong understanding of the organization's business strategies and apply knowledge to all project activities
• Builds relationships with all functional areas and manage stakeholder expectations
• Controls and tracks project performance, time allocations, cost, and quality by constantly evaluating project progress and conducting regular team status meetings.
• Coordinates with other line of business managers for integration and continued product advancement.
• Responds to occasional requests for additional off-hour work in the event of an emergency client incident or critical business need
• Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Business or related field required
Job Related Experience:
• 2-5 minimum years’ experience required in Project Management
• 1-3 minimum years’ experience required in Business Analytics, Implementations and/or Project Management preferred
• Proficient in all Microsoft Systems: PowerPoint, Word, Excel, etc.
• Excellent Verbal Communication and Written Skills
• Excellent analytical, documentation and research skills
• Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
• Strong Leadership, motivation, decision making, negotiation and coaching skills
• Possess effective time management skills with the ability to multi-task
• Communicate effectively within all levels of an organization
• Ability to build relationships with and influence other functional areas
• Highly developed verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work in a matrix environment
• Experience managing cross-functional projects
• Experience working in the Information Technology and/or Financial industry
• Operates independently with minimal guidance by management
• Pragmatic Marketing experience a plus
Travel Required: Percentage/frequency of travel
• Some light travel required.
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
Voca: The Spirit of Work