5875 N. Lindbergh Blvd Hazelwood, Missouri 63042
Voca Professional has immediate openings available for Business Analyst Associate professionals in Hazelwood, MO!
Voca connects healthcare professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
•This job is challenging and rewarding. It gives you an opportunity to use your technical skills along with your people skills
•This position is project related so it is never boring and it’s a new challenge with every project.
•Business Analyst has a direct impact to our overall relationship with our Clients
•Work directly with development team, analysts, Account Management and other business stake holders
Perform very broad and challenging implementation tasks to ensure that projects for clients are processed expeditiously and accurately. Principal work activity may include, but is not limited to, developing implementation plans including due dates, checklists, resource needs, time frames, and all elements required for implementation event; analyzing and determining requirements and providing necessary specifications to programming and other technical personnel; participating in providing consultation to client before, during, and after implementation; participating in training to the client before, during, and after implementation including correct use of company systems; interpreting existing systems of client and work flows through and including balancing of implementation data; communicating progress and potential problems to management for awareness and resolution; and maintaining tools (system studies, questionnaires, etc) used to ensure the efficiency and effectiveness of the implementation. Generally, the incumbent is expected to be able to work independently of supervisory and technical help with only limited assistance ever necessary. The ability to perform multi-tasks requires focused concentration for extended time periods to manage projects to meet client requirements. Satisfactory performance requires highly developed implementation and conversion skills and excellent knowledge of implementation technology and methodology plus heavy computer user skills. Problem solving is expected and frequent and requires analysis and evaluation to resolve issues. Must be able to define issues, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Incumbent may coach, cross-train, train, assist, and in general help as assigned. Sometimes all necessary work information is not available and must be developed by the incumbent. Regularly works with confidential information requiring care to protect. Works from oral or written instructions and complex technical specifications, technical data, and business documents - all in English. Comply with all policies, procedures, and work rule guidelines. The incumbent is expected to perform all duties and tasks within his/her department or job and when assigned, in any other department or job to the best of his/her individual skill and ability. This may include being assigned certain production tasks during work peak periods.
• Managing multiple priorities in a dynamic agile environment
• Strong written & oral communication and presentation skills
• Motivated, self-directed, results oriented
• Analytical & problem solving skills
• Designing and developing new software solutions
• Analyzing, debugging and enhancing existing software solutions
• Participating in the full SDLC process
• Strong debugging, troubleshooting and analytical skill
• Strong problem solving skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Under general supervision of the Information Technology Program Manager, serve as an IT
Business Analyst/Project Coordinator working on internal systems.
• Provide functional requirements gathering during the analysis phase of the software
development cycle for web-based/Windows applications.
• Work closely with stakeholders, subject matter experts, and Project Teams to document the
business process management and business needs of the clients. Translate client needs into
User Stories and detailed software requirements. Develop, process flow diagrams, functional
specifications, use cases, and project documentation.
• Analyze data gathered; propose methods to maximize efficiency, both technical and
• Provide support to the team and product owner through facilitation and coordination. Work
with project teams and product owners to meet project deadlines and assure outstanding
service and products.
• Ability to perform testing and quality assurance tasks for system conversion
Education & Experience:
Bachelor's degree in business administration, Computer Science, Information Systems
or other related field and/or equivalent experience and training
Minimum of 1 year business systems analysis experience and Project Management or equivalent education/experience. Preferred 1-2 years business systems analysis and Project Management experience or equivalent education/experience.
Technical Skills/Knowledge Preferred:
• 1+ years of experience or knowledge with the following technologies: SQL (write queries
understand tables, relations, joins etc. with Microsoft SQL Server), XML, various file formats
csv, ASCII, flat files etc.)
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools such as Word, Excel, MS Project, PowerPoint, MS Access
• Experience or knowledge with Adobe suites like InDesign, Photoshop
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
Voca: The Spirit of Work