Zeeland, Michigan 49464
- The Biomedical Technician inspects, installs, troubleshoots, repairs, calibrates, rounds and performs preventative maintenance on all diagnostic and therapeutic equipment, life support equipment including electrical safety testing.
- The Biomedical Technician demonstrates excellent customer service performance in that his/her attitude and actions are at all times consistent with the standards contained in the Vision, Mission and Values of our client Health.
- Troubleshoots, inspects, repairs, maintains and calibrates a basic range of clinical equipment, devices, systems and instruments.
- Inspect, maintain, repair and calibrate equipment and systems
- Provides advanced support of equipment for direct patient care
- Interacts on a routine basis with clinical health providers in the identification of technology based problems and solutions
- Solves organization-level customer service issues and complaints
- Preparing required documentation and reports
- Ensures regulatory compliance
- Financial responsibility for purchasing parts and service
- Demonstrates a safety mindset
- Associate’s Degree in Electronics, Biomedical Electronics, or a military equivalent training in Biomedical Electronics