Bilingual Customer Service Rep
Miramar, Florida 33027
- Outbound calls, approximately call volume 50-60 calls per day to directly respond to questions, handle issues and provide guidance to both internal and external customers.
- These associates engage with members through every step of their road to wellness.
- As a member of our service organization you will respond directly to questions and provide guidance on transactions, inquires, or complaints from consumers.
- Make welcome calls to new members
- Receive, document and resolve customer inquiries by using established best practices
- Build lasting relationships with our client’s customers
- Educate customers about our clients Medicaid products and services over the telephone
- Bilingual (English / Spanish) must be able to speak, read and write in both languages without limitations or assistance.
- High School Diploma
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Aptitude for quickly learning and navigating new technology, systems and applications
- Proficient PC / typing skills
- Capacity to maintain confidentiality
- Previous call center or related customer service experience
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree
- Knowledge of Medicaid benefits