Voca Legal has immediate openings available for ______ professionals in City, State!
Voca connects Legal professionals with fantastic companies nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
- Candidates selected for this position will be working on one to three workflows. The two main workflows are Intelligence Report fulfillment and tracking Judicial Motions. This includes reviewing large numbers of documents to identify and categorize relevant information, Westlaw research, and adhering to editorial and quality standards.
- Juris Doctor (bar admission is not required for this position)
- 2-3 years of recent legal industry or legal information experience
- Westlaw experience
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Strong understanding of technology and Internet research
- Strong PC skills including the Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to learn new software programs quickly
- Analytical, problem solving and organizational ability
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
Voca: The Spirit of Work