1420 South Loop Road Alameda, CA 94502
Voca has an immediate opening available for a Assembler in Alameda, CA! Interested Candidates will email current resume to Chad Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org and call 952-303-8107.
- Will be working in Research & Development (R&D) assembling Printed Circuit Board Assemblies (PCBA's) into housing and applicators.
- Responsible for performing routine manufacturing polymer fabrication operations on assemblies or subassemblies and/or electro-mechanical assemblies used in medical devices of moderate complexity.
- Works under general supervision using one or more of the following: drawings, visual aids and verbal and written instructions to fabricate sub-assemblies or final assemblies.
- Maintains records, clean room and non-clean room environment to comply with regulatory requirements, GMP and SOP Procedures.
- At times will be working with personnel outside the immediate department, such as Engineering, R&D, QA and Materials.
- Must be able to follow all Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and fabrication procedures and complete all required documentation.
- Mechanical assembly with dexterity will be required.
- The candidates will need to be able to read so they can follow drawings and instructions for assembly.
- Will NOT be required to lift 50 lbs. or work with chemicals.
- Must be able to read to follow drawings and instructions for assembly.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Minimum of 6 months of assembly experience preferred.
Voca: The Spirit of Work