Assembler Associate II
100 Abbott Park Road Abbott Park, Illinois 60064
Voca has an immediate opening available for a Assembler Associate II in Abbott Park, IL! Interested candidates will reach out to Ethan Adler at firstname.lastname@example.org, direct line 303-302-5265.
- Utilizes automated equipment and basic computer hardware and software to accomplish work.
- Responsible for all aspects of work order processing including product inspections, documentation, and minor equipment adjustments.
- Capable of operating complex processing equipment, including set up and troubleshooting experience to make corrections on minor equipment malfunctions.
- Recognizes and corrects problems with machine operations.
- Cleaning of work areas as required.
- Reads, understands and follows manufacturing documentation and instructions.
- Strict adherence to safety guidelines and assures accurate work order documentation.
- Operates within procedures and product specifications.
- Maintains product quality and meets production standards.
- Follows Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs), Good Documentation Practices, and applicable safety rules.
- Review of documentation for accuracy and completeness.
- Responsible for operating within and maintaining the effectiveness of the Quality Systems.
- Working within the Abbott Code of Conduct and maintaining performance standards as communicated by department.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Experience in a GMP environment.
- Ability to utilize information from sources outside of work group.
- Interpersonal skills include demonstrating leadership in a positive and effective way.
- Work with moderate supervision.
- Escalates significant problems to the appropriate level of personnel.
- Ability to multitask and deliver consistent results with above average accuracy.