Application Support Analyst- Global Customer Service
30200 Telegraph Rd Bingham Farms, MI 48025
Voca has an immediate opening available for a Application Support Analyst- Global Customer Service in Bingham Farms, MI!
Interested candidates should apply herein or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Description:Qualified candidate will provide technical and functional product software support to customers for IP Management Service’s products. Detailed analysis and research may be necessary to handle complex issues. The candidate will interact with customers providing excellent support to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Handle calls and cases received from IP Management Clients. (Software and IP Payments Services)
• Adhere to company procedures to appropriately respond to client inquiries within our Service Level Agreements for support call types.
• Investigate new/unknown/existing technical problems with supported products. Attempt to understand and reproduce reported issues to properly diagnose them and find acceptable solutions or workarounds.
• Document all customer issues clearly and thoroughly in the Customer Relation Management Support database. Document steps for each request and communicate the progress to customers via frequent and regular status updates per our Service Level Agreement and support policies and practices.
• Participate in our software user acceptance testing; help to identify and report bugs, user-interface problems, documentation, or other potential problems (from both the Technical Support and the Customer/End User perspective).
• Develop knowledge of relevant product offerings, current support policies, and methods of support delivery, in order to provide technically accurate and timely solutions to customers.
• Provide on-site customer support as needed.
• Participate in projects and initiatives across the broader Customer Care Organization
• Keep up to date with new content and functionalities contained in new products and upgrades
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science Information Technology or other related field or equivalent in education and experience
• Customer Support experience (1-2 years)
• SQL 2005/2008/2012/2014 &/or Oracle 10G/11G Skills preferred
• Microsoft IIS skills preferred
• Communication and listening skills
• Research and analysis skills
• Network Infrastructure knowledge
• MS Access &/or Crystal Report Writing Skills preferred
• MS XP, 2003- 2007, and MS Office Product Experience
• Client Server and Web Application experience
Bonus Technical Skills: Data Management System (DMS), LDAP, SSO, Bilingual
like French, German, Japanese or Spanish
Voca: The Spirit of Work