N74 W12501 Leatherwood Ct Menomonee Falls, WI 53051
The Application Analyst-Senior is responsible for formulating and defining application scope and objectives through research and fact finding combined with an understanding of applications and industry requirements. The position is responsible to investigate solutions to issues and present recommendations to leadership. The Application Analyst-Senior contributes to healthcare enterprise and subject area implementations and may serve as project leader. The position is responsible for the testing, implementation, administration and maintenance of mission critical applications. Other duties as assigned.
Skills:• A minimum of five years of functional/operating experience in related discipline is required.
• Prior experience with an enterprise wide system is required.
• Proven experience in delivering enterprise level solutions in a timely manner with high quality is required.
• Prior mentoring and training experience is required.
• Prior small to large scale project management experience is preferred.
• Demonstrated knowledge and skill level in computer application methodology as it is used to automate healthcare business practices.
• Understanding of data structure modeling and able to apply the knowledge to generate solutions.
• Analytical and logical approach to solving problems.
• Clarity and discipline in communication skills; written and verbal.
• Strong organizational, multi-tasking and time management skills.
• Able to work well in a team environment.
Education:Knowledge of computer/network principles at a level normally acquired through completion of a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant technology field or acquired through a combination of education and experience is required.
Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
Voca | Senior Recruiter
t 507-288-5260 d 303-302-5271
Connect with me on LinkedIn
Voca: The Spirit of Work