App Dev Analyst - Salesforce
1239 E BELTLINE AVE NE Grand Rapids, MI 49503
Voca Technology has immediate openings available for App Dev Analyst - Salesforce professionals in Grand Rapids, MI!
Voca connects professionals in Finance with fantastic companies nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
- • Provides technical leadership and assumes accountability for successful development and implementation of complex technical cloud solutions.
• Develop customized solutions within the Salesforce platform to support critical business functions and meet project objectives, client requirements and company goals
• Manage daily support and maintenance of internal Salesforce instance, and conduct long-term improvement operations to ensure compatibility with evolving mission requirements
• Maintain a flexible and proactive work environment to facilitate a quick response to changing requirements and customer objectives, and innovate ways to meet mission goals successfully
• Interact directly with clients, managers and end users as necessary to analyze objectives and capability requirements, including specifications for user interfaces, customized applications and interactions with internal Salesforce instances
• Provide system administration support of internal and customer-facing Salesforce environment, especially related to customized applications, user permissions, security settings, custom objects and workflow
• Collaborate with various internal departments to ensure Salesforce environment supports internal needs relating to functionality and performance
• Able to effectively communicate with non-technical audience to understand business needs and explain complex systems and technical topics in clear and concise manner
• Utilize analysis and diagramming tools to represent business processes.
• Maximize the value from Salesforce and make decision on in-built vs custom build solutions.
• Continuously expand Salesforce knowledge and leverage new capabilities and features to meet business needs
• Coach and mentor peers and emerging members of the team and participate in code reviews to ensure development quality
• Contribute to and define development standards and best practices.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science
• Minimum work experience: 8 years of software development and 5 years of Salesforce application development, integration, customization, enhancement and support
• In-depth understanding of the capabilities and constraints of the SFDC CRM application.
• Demonstrated experience working in medium to large scale Salesforce implementations (Service, Sales and Marketing)
• Web frameworks (jQuery, Bootstrap, and similar)
• Data management (SQL, XML, JSON, Hibernate)
• Web services (REST, SOAP)
• JUnit testing
• Automation testing
• Continuous integration and delivery (Atlassian - JIRA, Bamboo, Stash)
• Self-motivated and creative
• Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Agile Methodologies
• Salesforce Developer Certification (current)
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
Voca: The Spirit of Work